State Library Victoria
328 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 8664 7000
Plenary Room: Village Roadshow Theatrette
Getting there: The State Library is located on the corner of Russell and La Trobe streets, Melbourne.
- Train – Melbourne Central station is directly opposite the Library's Swanston Street entrance. Country travellers can transfer to metropolitan trains at Southern Cross or North Melbourne stations.
- Tram – Ten tram routes take you directly to our entrances on Swanston Street and La Trobe Street.
- Bus – the nearest stops are in Lonsdale, Russell and Exhibition streets
Car: the Library doesn't have on-site parking, but there is paid street parking on La Trobe Street and several pay car parks close by, including at Melbourne Central and QV. There are three parking spaces for people with a disability permit in La Trobe Street.
Pre-forum Workshop Venue | Melbourne | 4th December
123 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
T: 1300 008 710
Karstens Melbourne provides an elegant and spacious corporate venue space over five expansive floors, including 19 conference rooms and 9 boardrooms and meeting rooms. Centrally located at 123 Queen Street, Karstens Melbourne is a short walk from Flinders Street and Southern Cross stations.
Secure parking is available in the building. Enter via Little Collins Street
More info here - https://www.karstens.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Melbourne_Venue_Guide.pdf
To book the discounts please follow the below process:
- Call the hotel directly and speak with the in-house reservations team on 03 9667 5800
- Email the hotel with booking request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a booking form (access the form here)
The reference code guests will need to quote is THIR031219 or the Group Name Thirrili Ltd – this will assist our team members to quote the correct details for their stay.
Ibis and Novotel Melbourne Central
399, Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000
IBIS - 5% discount off the hotels "Best Unrestricted rate"
NOVOTEL - 9% discount off the hotels "Best Unrestricted rate"
To book the discounts please follow:
- Note that the discounts are subject to hotel and room availability
- Note that discounts are available for online bookings only and cannot be made via phone or email.
- Accor Members – All Accor members are still entitled to earn points for their stay when using the above link, do note they will need to ensure their membership number is added at time of booking.
The discount will apply to all properties for any room type travelling between 03/12/19 - 07/12/19, when booked before 29/11/2019
- Mantra City Central
- Mantra on Russell
- Mantra on the Park
- Mantra on Little Bourke
- Mantra 100 Exhibition
- BreakFree on Collins
- Mantra on Jolimont
- Mantra Southbank via promo code.
And follow the below simple steps:
- Select the Region and Property, your Travel Dates and the Number of People travelling – hit SEARCH
- Select Change Search – at the top of the page
- Input Promo Code Thirrili (case sensitive) in the Promo Box – hit SEARCH again. You will now see the discount applied to the daily rate.
- Select the room type you wish to book and hit BOOK NOW to proceed to payment screen
- Fill in all required details to confirm your booking and hit COMPLETE BOOKING
- You will receive an email confirmation once all details have been processed.
promo codes are only valid for bookings made online; rooms are subject to availability & will require full prepayment. Bookings will also be subject to any minimum night stay restrictions as listed on the website. Online Terms and Conditions apply to these bookings. For full terms & conditions
please visit http://www.mghotels.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Once booking is confirmed, it can be accessed via My Bookings on the same website by logging in using the Reservation number on your confirmation and the Surname on the booking.
The discount will apply for any room type travelling between 03/12/19 - 07/12/19, when booked before 29/11/2019
PLEASE NOTE: All rooms are subject to availability at time of booking. There will be no release backs or inventory updates leading up to check in.
Other suggested locations around venues here